Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Grow your business at the Polymer Testing World Expo 2020, Cleveland, Ohio.
This is an exciting new exhibition brought to you by AMI, the leading global organiser of events for the plastics industry.
This two-day exhibition, co-located with Compounding World Expo, Plastics Recycling World Expo, and Plastics Extrusion World Expo, presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
Products and services
Products and services covered at the exhibition include:
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Chemical analysis systems
- Systems for analysing flow properties
- Colour and appearance testing equipment
- Fire and smoke testing systems
- Polymer identification systems
- Inspection identification systems
- Weatherability testing systems
- Other systems for testing specific polymer properties
- Sample preparation equipment
- Laboratory software
- Independent testing services
- Research and development services
Akron Rubber Development Laboratory, Inc. (ARDL) – ARDL is an ISO 9001-2015 registered, A2LA ISO 17025 accredited, independent testing, development and problem-solving laboratory for all facets of the rubber, plastics and latex industries. ARDL’s compound development services can help you reduce costs, develop new products, improve quality and reliability, problem-solve and meet specifications. From highly technical developments to simply adapting one of the more than 30,000 compounds in our recipe library, ARDL’s experienced staff can efficiently and cost effectively provide you with the formulations that meet your unique objectives. ARDL provides compound development and testing to the Medical, Aerospace, Military, Transportation, Tires, Oil and Gas, Textiles, Industrial, Plastics and Consumer Goods industries.
In addition to our physical and chemical laboratory testing, capabilities include Compound Formulation Development, Mixing, Molding, Calendering, Curing, Mooney Viscosity, Mooney Scorch, Rheometer, Extrudability, In-House Technical Consulting, Reverse Engineering/Formula Reconstruction, Complete In-House Evaluative Testing Capabilities, Technical Problem-Solving, Processability Testing, Compound Optimization/Cost Reduction, New Product Development for Thermoset and Thermoplastic Applications including SBR, BR, NR, Butyls, CR, Nitriles, Acrylics, Fluoroelastomers, Urethanes and more. ARDL has the ability to mix your compound in-house on lab-scale equipment, prior to molding and testing, greatly reducing variability and providing additional levels of process control.
7 reasons why you should exhibit:
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the international polymer testing industry
- 28% of visitors to Compounding World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo in 2018 had Research & Development as their main area of responsibility, which is over 1000 people
- Connect with new and existing customers in a cost-effective and time-efficient way
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Be part of an extensive promotional campaign through Compounding World Magazine, Plastics Recycling World Magazine, Film and Sheet Extrusion Magazine and Pipe and Profile Extrusion Magazine.
- Get more visibility with a free catalogue and exhibition preview entry
- Great exhibition experience with the modern exhibition facilities, with excellent transport connections and parking
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor titles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.