Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Grow your business at the Polymer Testing World Expo 2020, Cleveland, Ohio.
This is an exciting new exhibition brought to you by AMI, the leading global organiser of events for the plastics industry.
This two-day exhibition, co-located with Compounding World Expo, Plastics Recycling World Expo, and Plastics Extrusion World Expo, presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000+ potential business partners and customers.
Products and services
Products and services covered at the exhibition include:
- Mechanical testing equipment
- Chemical analysis systems
- Systems for analysing flow properties
- Colour and appearance testing equipment
- Fire and smoke testing systems
- Polymer identification systems
- Inspection identification systems
- Weatherability testing systems
- Other systems for testing specific polymer properties
- Sample preparation equipment
- Laboratory software
- Independent testing services
- Research and development services
C.W. Brabender® Instruments, Inc. for over 90 years has manufactured testing equipment designed for measuring and recording rheology, viscosity, processing development, laboratory scale compounding, extrusion, mixing applications and moisture of various polymer industry. Brabender® is the original manufacturer of the torque rheometer. The recording dynamometer system was developed by Carl W. Brabender in 1930.
C.W. Brabender® Instruments, Inc. throughout the years has been setting standards by which all others are judged, thus becoming synonymous with valued leadership, trusted experience and reliable service. As a forerunner in manufacturing testing equipment designed for measuring and recording rheology, viscosity, processing development, laboratory scale compounding, extrusion, mixing applications and moisture, C.W. Brabender® has delivered the highest quality instrumentation to attain the desired results demanded by Quality Control, Product Development, Research Applications environments and much more.
7 reasons why you should exhibit:
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the international polymer testing industry
- 28% of visitors to Compounding World Expo and Plastics Recycling World Expo in 2018 had Research & Development as their main area of responsibility, which is over 1000 people
- Connect with new and existing customers in a cost-effective and time-efficient way
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Be part of an extensive promotional campaign through Compounding World Magazine, Plastics Recycling World Magazine, Film and Sheet Extrusion Magazine and Pipe and Profile Extrusion Magazine.
- Get more visibility with a free catalogue and exhibition preview entry
- Great exhibition experience with the modern exhibition facilities, with excellent transport connections and parking
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor titles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.