Polymer Testing World Expo should be top of your list for 2020
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in polymer testing, characterisation and analysis in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of free-to-attend technical presentations on the latest advances in testing and analysing polymer materials, compounds and products.
Join the industry at this important new forum for scientists, laboratory staff, researchers and R&D professionals who develop, test and analyse new polymer materials, formulations and products.
The Polymer Testing World Expo will take place at the Huntington Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, benefiting from the facility’s modern exhibition halls, easy access to transport links and parking and a short walk from hotels located down town.
Find the latest testing solutions to improve your processes
The Polymer Testing World Expo will take place in Cleveland, Ohio, June 4-5, 2020.
You will meet leading industry suppliers of testing equipment, covering:
- mechanical, colour and appearance
- fire and smoke
- chemical analysis systems
- systems for analysing flow properties
- polymer identification systems
- inspection identification systems
- sample preparation equipment
- laboratory software
- independent testing services
- research and development services
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 280+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Germany's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the polymer testing industry
What our visitors say...
Q-Lab Corporation is a leader in weathering and corrosion test chambers and services, with a global support network unmatched in the industry. We provide reliable and affordable test solutions that help thousands of companies around the world ensure outdoor durability or lightfastness of their products in applications ranging from automotive, aerospace, and building materials to consumer goods, textiles, and cosmetics.
The QUV accelerated weathering tester is the world’s most widely used weathering chamber and has been a mainstay in the coatings and plastics industries for decades. The Q-SUN xenon arc test chamber is the most affordable in its class while providing the most accurate match to the full sunlight spectrum along with precise temperature and humidity control for testing degradation of critical appearance properties. The Q-FOG cyclic corrosion tester is widely considered the industry’s most reliable salt spray chamber with advanced climatic controls for automotive and other demanding applications.
Q-Lab also a leading provider of contract laboratory and outdoor test services, including the world’s largest weathering test site in south Florida. Founded in 1956, Q-Lab is headquartered near Cleveland, Ohio, USA and has sales and technical centers in the UK, Germany, and China